images by: http://www.alexfreemanphotography.co.uk
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
· Keen traveller, travelled extensively in East Africa, Europe and USA.
· Member of the GB Hockey training squads in 1984, captained British Universities 1983, won both domestic and European honors with Hounslow and Southgate hockey clubs.
· Successful sportsman who also represented Surrey at youth cricket and rugby.
· 12 Handicap golfer.
· Follow athletics as my eldest daughter is a leading UK 400 metre runner (U-23 GB 4 x 400 relay squad)
· Completed 1 x London Marathon, 2 x Three Peaks Challenges, 1 x Lakeland Three Thousands’ Challenge and numerous other small events/challenges raising money for good causes/charities.